Taxi driver maintains his I.D. picture getup


Photo from Julian Lance's Facebook account

Felix B. Rellon, a Manila taxi driver, went viral after Julian Lance posted a picture of him looking exactly like his I.D photo.

Mr. Lance found it amusing and asked why is he wearing the same clothes that he wore when he took his I.D photo.

In which Mr. Rellon replied, "Syempre ID 'yan. Paano makikilala kung magkaiba."

(That's my I.D. How can they recognize me if it were different.)

Photo from Julian Lance's Facebook account

Mr. Rellon was wearing a red polo shirt and a headband made from twisted cloth on the day that he took his I.D photo and that is what he was wearing the night that he was hailed by Mr. Lance.

The netizens found Mr. Lance's experience quite funny and de-stressing as they tag their friends and family.

Facebook user Elyn Joyce Ramirez said, "Benta ni manong... #NOFILTER"



A Potterhead also pointed out Mr. Rellon's resemblance to Dumbledore.



Facebook user Jeffrey Garces Gabunada even referred to Pepe Smith.




Even though the post was originally posted last December 20, 2015, it only garnered attention last week. The post has 79,000 reactions, 8,000 comments and 24,000 shares.

Comments

Popular Posts